Let Mr. Stickers tell people where to go and how to get there so you don’t have to say a word! Floor graphics large and small are the ideal solution to guiding a crowd. Be it a trade show, seasonal sale, grocery queue or busy lobby, a simple sticker on the floor will entice eyes and invite feet putting customers and clients right where you want them!
Printed in vivid full color on non-skid textured material with a protective laminate atop, Mr. Stickers’ floor decals are eye popping, durable and won’t become a slipping hazard even under a snow packed boot.
The expected life of floor graphics is shorter than other decals. Their life is reduced considerably by the obvious wear and tear they see on a daily basis, but you can expect to get 3-9 months of life out of them. This obviously varies with traffic, placement, and design.
- Certified slip resistant surface.
- Printed on 4mm thick white vinyl.
- Vivid, fade-resistant UV spot printing
We recommend using the “wet application” method when applying your decals. To do so:
- CLEAN: Clear any dust or particles from the surface of the floor.
- WET: Spray the floor with a mix of warm water and dish soap.
- APPLY: Peel the backing off your decal and place it on the wet floor.
- SQUEEGEE: Use a squeegee, ruler or other object with a hard, flat edge to smooth out the decal. Start from the centre and work out to the edges pushing out the soapy water. Then dry any residual water that may be on the floor.
For best result It is best to avoid using your hands and squeegies as bubbles are will be created with uneven pressure during installation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.